Saturday, December 15, 2007

Support the WGA

Support the WGA Dec. 15th, 2007 @ 10:03 pm Next Entry


When the strike began I was away in Rome, Italy. When I came home I was sick and unable to leave my apartment. These are all excuses or explanations. I should be out supporting this strike because it is important. I don't think even the strikers themselves know how important this strike is to the United States in general and the union movement specifically. I will write more about the importance of this strike later.



But for now let me say that finally, on Thursday 14 December 2007, I participated in the picket line at Viacom.



I will write about that later and also about the significance of the strike.

In the meantime a good place to get information is

music: _ OTR Now Live! OTR - MOST Listened to Old Time Radio OTR on LIVE365! Old Time Radio Free NoLog-

No comments: